Have you ever said to yourself, “Enough is enough, my way isn’t working; I need to
give myself a break?” Please take the time to answer these questions for yourself.
Be as honest as you can be about what you want.
- Am I sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Why am I interested in this home?
- What is preventing me from living on my own?
- Who can help me make some changes?
- When will I have the courage to make these changes?
- Where do I want to be in 1 month? 1 year? 5 years?
- How will I take the next step?
If after answering these questions, something stirs inside of you and you want to
know more about Wings of God, write to us or call us (no collect calls).
What we provide:
- A home
- A room
- Clothes & Laundry Facilities
- Community Support
- Life Skills Classes
- Spiritual Direction
- Mentorship with Christian Women
- Opportunities to find Employment
- Budget Training
This home is a place to be quiet, and find out what God has planned for you.
You are worth saving!
Wings of God Transition Home, Inc
PO Box 3, Paw Paw, MI 49079 · email@example.com · 269.415.0777