Wings of God Transition House provides a Christian living environment for women who are currently or previously incarcerated and are looking for a transformed life by learning and applying Christian Principles for a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
If you would like to apply, you can call us at 269.415.0777 or send us a letter containing a brief bio and reasons why you are interested in Wings of God Transition Home to [email protected] or to our mailing address – Wings of God Transition Home, PO Box 3, Paw Paw, MI 49079. For more information, please visit our FAQ Section.
What we provide:
- A Home
- A Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Bible Studies/Spiritual Direction
- Life Skills Classes
- Opportunities to Find Employment
- Budget Training
- Mentorship with Christian Women
- A Community to Support You Through Transition
- A Place to be Quiet, and Find Out What God Has Planned for You!
- Next Step Apartment – A two-bedroom apartment shared with another program graduate. Apartment located in Paw Paw MI.
- Next Step Family Home – Two-unit duplex in Paw Paw, MI for program participants who have benefited from the Wings of God program and have custody or regular visitation of their minor children.