As we have limited space, please call the office at 269-415-0777 to arrange a time to stop by and drop off your donation.
Our regular office hours are:
8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday, Weekend Hours Vary – please call.
We thank you for blessing the Pearls in this way.
(See below list to learn how you can bless the Pearls with a home-cooked meal!)
- Toners for Lexmark CX725 Printer: #74C1SK0, 74C10Y0 or 74C1SM0
- Food gift cards for Save-A-Lot, Meijer or Wal-Mart$5.00 Bigby Coffee Cards for residents
- $5.00 gift cards, Walmart, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, McDonalds
- Liquid Laundry Soap
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Shower Loofah Sponges
- Frozen Pizzas
- Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Bottled Water
- Individual snacks: nuts/granola/non-tree nut and non-peanut snacks
- AA Batteries
- AAA Batteries
- 2 Boxed Fans
- Refrigerator for garage
- Picnic Table
- CLOTHING NEEDS: At this time we have been blessed with an abundance of clothing items from our generous community! We will update this page when we are accepting clothing donations and any specifics clothing/shoe, etc. needs. If you would like to volunteer with sorting in our clothes closet – please call our office at 269.415.0777. Thank you!
Bless the Pearls at Wings of God Transition Home with your home cooking!
Choose a date, Monday through Friday, to create your favorite dinner and drop it off at the Wings of God house.
CLICK HERE for complete details and to sign up for a meal. Thank you!