Many helping hands are needed to encourage residents and share the love of Jesus Christ. Volunteers working directly with residents are required to complete online training videos.
Please prayerfully consider your involvement in one or more of the following:
- Mentors – one on one relationship building with a resident. We are asking for a one-year commitment to meet weekly. Assignment based on detailed evaluation and prayer to achieve the best possible match.
- Transportation Help – transporting residents to various local locations using your vehicle or the Wings of God vehicle. We are flexible with what matches your availability.
- Event Planning Committee – join our team as we enjoy planning various events and avenues in which to introduce Wings of God to the general public and oversee and build funding sources.
- Licensed counselors to meet once a week with one resident
- Prayer Team Leader/member
- Yard Maintenance – Quarterly opportunities – weeding and maintenance outside.