At Wings of God, we want to help keep Michigan beautiful
so we joined the Adopt-A-Highway program!
- Adopt-A-Highway is a volunteer MDOT program that cleans up the highways in Michigan.
Who is participating?
Wings of God Staff, Pearls, and we are looking for about 10 volunteers to join us!
When is it?
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Where is it?
Meet at Covey Hill Baptist Church parking lot, 33566 28th Ave, Paw Paw, MI 49079. We will be picking up M-40 Highway between Armstrong Corners (where M-40 & M-43 cross) and 24th Ave. (towards Gobles).
A FANTASTIC lunch will be provided (Thank you Covey Hill Church!)
How It Works:
- Watch the MDOT Adopt- A-Highway Safety Video. (7 Minute Video)
- Meet at the Covey Hill Baptist Church parking lot. We will meet together for instructions and prayer, then head out to pick up in teams.
- MDOT Safety Vests will be provided and trash bags will be provided. Please bring gloves & wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Children over 12 years old can volunteer but must be accompanied by a parent.
- MDOT Safety Vest will be provided. Please bring gloves and wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Lunch will be provided – After all of our hard work, we will eat together at the church and of course, we want a group picture to share on MDOT’s annual newsletter!