At Wings of God, we want to help keep Michigan beautiful
so we joined the Adopt-A-Highway program!
Year 3 is in the books! We have thoroughly enjoyed participating in Adopt-A-Higway.
Please stay tuned for the Spring & Fall pickup dates for 2024. We would love to have you join us!
How It Works:
- Watch the MDOT Adopt- A-Highway Safety Video. (7 Minute Video)
- Meet at the Covey Hill Baptist Church parking lot. We will meet together for instructions and prayer, then head out to pick up in teams.
- MDOT Safety Vests will be provided and trash bags will be provided. Please bring gloves & wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Children over 12 years old can volunteer but must be accompanied by a parent.
- MDOT Safety Vest will be provided. Please bring gloves and wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Lunch will be provided – After all of our hard work, we will eat together at the church and of course, we want a group picture to share on MDOT’s annual newsletter!